Episodes are broadcast at TransistorFM and many other podcast sites.
15. Notes for another planet: Remembering life in Nome, Alaska
What would you say about your life and this planet to a person from another planet? About our life in Nome, Alaska, and experience of a different life. About Inupiat Eskimos and my days as a pastor. About hunter-gatherer and agricultural societies. My most formative and profund experience of my life.
09. Farm update, Healing update, source awareness.
Healing updates and practice, financial challenges on a farm, how to overcome anxiety and ICE method helping with podcasting
08. Chickens, Health, Wellness, Healing - It's All Miracle
What is a Miracle of living? What are health and healing? Figuring out what I'm supposed to do. This week's podcast pays attention to sessions this week, to healing from 9 level pain, the miracle of pain relief, and what is the purpose of a miracle.
07. Changing Climate and The Meaning of Life
A calm moment, climate and the sun and the meaning of life
06. Chickens, Calm and Living Out Loud
News from the farm: Two new roosters and visiting hens and collecting eggs. Introducing Out Loud as a way to experience a calm space
05. Miracles and Love Poems on my Birthday
Reflecting on the Miracle of Life, words from Love Poems From God, reflections on The ICE Method and new sprinklers.
04. On peace, helping two friends ICE and gay wedding reflections.
An episode on peace, helping two friends ICE, my hardest day on the farm and gay wedding reflections.
03. Thoughts on transience of life, how you can't control it, a gay wedding
Lars is talking about a gay wedding, the transience of life, how you can't control life, his dogs and chickens.
02. How chickens have become part of the spiritual life, achieving calm, and weeding the vegetable garden
Join Lars collecting eggs, weeding the vegetable garden, discover his healing journey and how he helps others achieve calm in their lives.
01. Using the awareness of space to reduce stress, Desmond Tutu on love, a broken chainsaw, and remembering Nome
Chicken farming, remembering pastoring in Nome, Alaska, Desmond Tutu on love, and using the awareness of space to reduce stress.